Is this a good post-op bra for breast augmentation surgery? I'm 5 days post op, 385cc high profile. (Photo)

The surgical bra the doctor gave me was too tight on but the band wasn't tight enough so the he gave me the go to wear a loose sports bra,but that was really uncomfortable for me.So I went bra shopping yesterday and found this bra from VS,wireless,with double support,it has a very soft cup that opens in the front no push up and a closure with a zipper for extra support.It feels like heaven but I wonder if it's good for my implants to settle into their pockets correctly or not?

Postop bra

Hello, it is best to show the surgical bra to your surgeon so they can assess the fit.   There are a wide range of protocols after breast implant surgery; some surgeons don't recommend a bra at all while others recommend keeping on the surgical bra for a month or longer.

Postoperative Garment

This would be question I would address with your plastic surgeon.  Every surgeon has their own routine on postoperative garments and routines.

From the photos you have posted I would not recommend it for any of my patients.  I would not want anything that is cupped for the first 2 months after surgery.

Hope that helps.

Farbod Esmailian, MD