Earlobe repair affecting jaw definition? (photo)

Just had earlobe reshaping done and it seems as though the bottom of each lobe is pulling up the skin on the upper jaw creating a loose diagonal look and now my jaw line is not as sharp as before. What can I do?

Earlobe repair

If the earlobe surgery was just done, the jawline may appear a bit different secondary to swelling which should resolve after 2 weeks or so. If the earlobes were unattached (hard to tell from the photo) for the surgery and then reattached, sometimes the earlobe can have a "pulled" appearance. I would recommend that you return to the physician you had the procedure done with to determine if the cause is simply swelling (most likely).