Why did my All-On-4 prosthesis fall off? No pain, no bleeding, nothing looks broken - it just fell off.

No pain, no bleeding, nothing looks broken, it just fell off, but the two posterior implants seems to move a little if I move them. I can't tell if it's the implant or the screw or whatever other hardware might be there.

All-on-4

It's important to understand how long the surgery was performed. It seems as though an evaluation with the surgeon as well as the restorative dentist should take place as soon as possible to determine whether your implants are failing or the pieces that connect the implants to the prosthesis have fractured or loosened. Please see your dentist as soon as possible.

Get to your dentist

Cement can fail, causing a prosthesis to come out, or screws can looosen.  However, implants should not move any at all.  Get in to see your dentist ASAP!!!

All on nothing

The only way to evaluate what happened is with an exam and xrays. I suggest going as soon as possible.

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Dentist