Can I cut some of the tape post rhinoplasty so I can properly spray/drain?

I'm supposed to start using a saline spray today (day 4-hydrasense gentle most) but there is tape covering most of my nostrils, with only a bit of the top of them exposed.There is a lot of build of blood and crust, should it be a priority to clean that or is the purpose of the nasel spray at this point just to keep everything moisturized?

Cutting tape after rhinoplasty

Cutting tape is typically all right except you don't want to expose any of the nasal structures as this will allow more localized swelling the area; your surgeon is trying to avoid this side effect in order to minimize your recovery. Please see your surgeon for specific dressing instructions.

Cutting tape after rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}