Had a bump or cysts shaved off at the very tip of my nose now there is an indent. How can I make this less noticeable? (photo)

It's been 1 month since I had this bump removed on the tip of my nose now there is a indent. Look worse than it did before when I had the bump on my nose. I'm imbarased and don't even want to show my face in public. Is there Andy advice or procedure I can do to fix this

Fractional laser + subcision for a nose tip scar

I would use a combination of subcision, fractional laser, and fillers to help reduce the atrophy on the nose. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care can help.  Please see an expert for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer.