Do I need braces again or will a retainer fix my teeth? (Photo)

I have had my braces off for 4.5 years now and had them on for two years. I still have my bottom retainer in on the back but I didn't wear my top retainer as much as I should have and eventually just stopped. I'm not sure what my best option would be to straighten my top teeth again

Retainers

Its important to wear retainers to prevent the teeth from moving. At this point since the upper retainer hasn't been worn in a while it may not fit since it was made. Be careful in trying to put it back over your teeth. You may want to visit with your previous provider to see if he recommends a quick orthodontic treatment to close the small gaps being present since the retainer wont be capable of moving the teeth together.

Los Angeles Dentist