Bleeding from incision in breast fold one week 2 days post op. How worried should I be?

I've been bleeding small amounts for days from my incision. I can see a small yellow spot could that be the stitches showing through or more likely to be infection? I sent a photo to my PS but they have yet to get back to me. How worried should I be?

Incision Bleeding

You should be seen in person to have this incision evaluated. It is important that you keep the area clean and covered in the meantime.
All the best

Spotting and discoloration of steri-strips is common

Light spotting with either red or clear yellow fluid under the steri-strips is common early after surgery.  You should be fine waiting on your surgeon to reply if dressings are not saturated and there are no other unusual findings.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon