Would a benelli lift for only one nipple be a lot?

I'm currently looking for a surgeon in the gta area for my Breast augmentation, I am hoping to have a crescent/benelli lift on only one side at the same time. Do most surgeons give a bit of a discount considering it will be done during augmwntation? I am unable to find any info online as far as costs etc. Thank you in advance!

Benelli lift with augmentation

A lift will be a second procedure that will entail additional costs with both the surgeon, and OR fees. Choose a surgeon based on their ability and results rather than shopping on price. You get what you pay for. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through an in-person consultation.
Vincent Marin, MD

Lift

Thank you for the question and I would go on complimentary consultations with experts in your area and be evaluated, look at photos of previous patients, compare fees and find your surgeon.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy (lift): Information

Dear Ms. Iwantmybodybackmomof2,

Thank you for your questions.

Nothing substitutes for a personal evaluation of your breasts, a review of your medical history/medications and a face to face discussion of your options.

Unfortunately with out photos and a exam of your tissues I can can only comment based your story, however I hope you find my comments helpful.

Multiple procedures completed at on setting are usually less expensive then doing them separately.

Total costs are based on several components:
A)what part of the country you have your surgery (coastal cities are generally higher than inland cities)
B)surgeons fees (more experienced surgeons are higher than less experienced)
C)anesthesia fees (nurse anesthetist vs Bd. Cert. Anesthesiologist)
D)facility fees (operations done in a hospital setting are usually higher in total cost)
E) special equipment needed or supplies (implants, etc)
Please search the following web sites:Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. for the average costs and fees.
F)Most Plastic Surgery office will give you estimated fees based on your requested procedure.
I)Most Plastic Surgeons have financing options available.

I feel compelled to state that while total cost should always be taken into consideration
it is your body and we usually "get what we pay for".

I recommend that you make several consultative appointments with Plastic Surgeons who are experienced and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition ideally they are members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

I wish you my best and success,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift costs vary from practice to practice and I would recommend that you choose a surgeon based on your comfort of his/her ability and surgical plan for you.  While it is not unusual for patients to have pre-existing asymmetry, lifting only one side will give you a different kind of asymmetry--scar asymmetry and possible breast shape asymmetry.  Because you didn't provide photos, it is difficult to say which type of lift might yield the best result and if you are truly a candidate for a minor lift such as a crescent lift or Benelli lift.  A crescent lift tends to make the nipple slightly more oblong so doing it only on one side can cause nipple shape asymmetry.  Similarly, a Benelli lift can flatten the front of your breast so the shape of each breast may be different.  Of course, there are patients who are good candidates for a unilateral breast lift but this needs to be discussed in person with a board certifed Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck.

Michael Brucker, MD

Breast Augmentation and lift

There are many options for you. Best would be in-office evaluation to first see what would be the best procedure for you based on your wishes.  Many types of implants and lifts.

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD, FACS