Would I be a a good candidate for the BBL procedure?

Are my wish pics realistic for my body type?

Would I be a good candidate for the BBL procedure?

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos, you start out with a good skeletal frame. You might not achieve your wish pictures fully due to the limited fat you have for transfer. You are a great candidate for VASER Hi Def liposuction 360 degrees. The sculpting part of the surgery is as if not more important than the addition of fat to the buttocks. Your best chance is first time, can't afford secondary or revision surgery, so chose a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good candidate for Brazilian Buttlift procedure?

The pictures you have submitted of yourself are not optimal for accurate assessment because the side view of your buttocks are partially blocked by something (not allowing us to fully assess how deficient your buttocks volume is) and your thighs are not entirely visible all the way down (not allow us to fully assess the volume of fat that may be used to transfer to your buttocks).  You look like a very serious fitness competitor/ body builder so you have very little body fat, making you less ideal for any large volume fat grafting procedure (like the BBL) as the most important prerequisite for someone wanting a fat grafting procedure is that they have to have enough fat to give.  You may have just a little excess fat of your lower abdomen but if that's all you have to give then it would not be enough.  I would recommend you see some board certified plastic surgeons with a lot of experience in fat grafting so they can examine you more thoroughly to see if you may have enough fat in other areas of your body that are not visible in your pictures.  Best wishes.

Based upon the pictures, the key will be to select a board certified plastic surgeon who has achieved dramatic results for thinner patients thousands of times.

BBL candidate ? some advices:

Thanks for the question. In your case a personal physical examination will be more appropriated than giving you an opinion based in your photos. The results in BBL depends on the fat that we take and transfer, and you doesnt appear to have too much fat to get exactly the results you want, but with a personal evaluation we can figure and find the best option for you. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL candidate ? some advices:

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brazilian Buttock Lift: Information

Dear Ms. Asia1969,

Thank you for your questions and photos.    Unfortunately without a examination I can advise you in general terms, however I hope you will find them helpful. 

Based on the limited photos you appear very fit and have minimal fat to harvest.

The amount of fat injected depends on:
1) the amount of fat harvested
2) the amount of suitable fat that is abel to be purified
3) the "stretchability" of your buttock skin

One can try to gain weight prior to the procedure in hope that the areas you gain weight can be liposuctioned. 

Loosing or gaining weight will always change your body contour.
I suggest you first obtain your goal body weight

Caveat: not all weight gain can not be harvested (some may be deposited on your internal organs or areas that can't be liposuctioned).

An alternative is buttock implants.

Please make several appointments with experienced Plastic Surgeons who listens to your specific desires and who are not only Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery but in addition ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes, 

Dr. R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Brazilian Buttock Lift: Information

Dear Ms. Asia1969,

The amount of fat injected depends on:
1) the amount of fat harvested

An alternative is buttock implants.

My best wishes, 

Dr. R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

BBL Candidates

Thanks for posting. It appears you are quite fit, but there may be some fat on your abdomen and flanks that could be used to improve your buttock shape and volume. Your waist would definitely be smaller, but probably not to the extent of the wish pics that you posted. In person consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified surgeon who performs this procedure would be helpful for you.

BBL Candidates

Candidate for BBL

Thanks for your question. Based on your photos you appear to have a limited amount of fat that could be harvested via liposuction from different areas of the body and then transferred to the buttocks. I recommend an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate how much fat can be removed at your current size. Then they can also give you a better idea of what the expected results would be.

Candidate for BBL

BBL candidate

In order for you to appreciate the wish pick photos you have included, you need to consider getting both: 1)BBL using Vaser and Puregraft technology; this will allow you to gain high definition abs,etc and will maximize your graft take; 2)buttocks implant which will fill out your central buttocks cheek and preserve all of the fat for your lateral buttocks and hips.

BBL candidate

Liposuction and BBL

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get an entire abdomen, back, back and waist liposuction with BBL, this is because you have located fat that can be done with lipo.

Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Liposuction and BBL

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

You do benefit from adding fat to the buttocks, however, from what I can see from the photos, I do not believe you have enough excess fat elsewhere to give you what you want like your wish pics. You will need to have a substantial excess fat to achieve similar results.  

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD