What area of my lip should be injected to achieve the desired look? (Photo)

Hi doctors... My lips were injected with " teosyal global" 7 days ago. I got half a syringe inserted into both my top & lower lips. The lady from the laser clinic seemed to insert very little into the sides of my lips and more so in the middle *especially on the top*...so ugly! Sorry to sound negative lol. So pls! I will post before & afters. Aalso will include some of my desired lips Could you pls advice where the remainder of the products should go in order to avoid my current ducky-situation

Lip Augmentation

Lip Augmentation is an art and I would suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist who injects a great deal of lips and other facial injections to correct this area.