3 months post-op breast implants. Results aren't what I wanted? (Photos)

I am 3 months post op ba. I am so disappointed! I went from a B to a D but my breasts are saggy! When I lay on my back they literally go to both side. I'm completely mortified. I received 560cc silicone (gummy bears) under the muscle. I definatly want to fix this and find a doctor that will accommodate what I want. My question is what do I ask for if I want more of the fake look, with breasts that I don't have a wear a bra in just to feel good about them!

Disappointed after breast surgery

You have a very acceptable result The implants are centered on your nipples which are lateral on your chest  The look that you're hoping to achieve  is not possible. All large implants SAG over time. The look that you were hoping to get is one that lasts for only several weeks.  If you go larger you will only SAG more and more.  Extremely large and perky is impossible to achieve as long as gravity exists on the planet  having said that there are options to make your breasts look better involving tightening of the pocket and smaller implants. You should speak with a board-certified plastic surgeon extremely experienced in breast augmentation revision 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Your nipples are really far lateral on your mounds

and trying to move your implants more medial will make your nipples rotate more lateral but it does appear that your lateral pocket could be diminished a little.  If you're desiring a fake look, going with larger based and larger volume implants is what I would be suggesting and that means your cup size will be increasing from what you are right now.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Augmentation Results

Hello,There is so much you need to understand about breast augmentation expectations, and how breast implants impact your results. You should visit a few ABPS certified and ASAPS member surgeons for consultations.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Thank you for the question and the photos but an examination is needed so go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and see what can be done.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

3 month post BA.

Thank you for your question and pic.  I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied as you have a nice result.  If you are looking for more of the "fake" look then you may need a round implant under muscle with mesh (seri) or adm (Strattice) support and a concurrent lift.  This still does not guarantee that it will hold but may get you closer to what you are looking for.  Please discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.