27 yrs old, no kids, 5'5, weight fluctuates from 160-170 pounds. Feeling a bit down. Am I a good BBL candidate? (Photo)

Ola! I am from Canada and I am scheduled for a BBL w BRA ROLL LIPO in November. The doc I am seeing does amazing work, however, the girls seem to Be slim and not near my measurements. He maxes out at 4 litre of fat. In America I see the do 5l. Am I truly a good candidate for this procedure? I'm not looking to be thin, i want to be curvy. Am I a good candidate? I was told i am but I just want some clarity. Thank you!

27 yrs old, no kids, 5'5, weight fluctuates from 160-170 pounds. Feeling a bit down. Am I a good BBL candidate?

Thank you for your question. From your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL surgery. You have good skin quality that should do well with liposuction. You appear to have an adequate amount of fat to donate to your buttocks. Liposuction will nicely contour your waist. Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.

As good as it gets

Based on your description and photographs you appear to be an outstanding candidate for both liposuction and a Brazilian. It's possible that the ideal Contour would come from just over 4 L but my guess is 4 L is sufficient and plenty of fat removal to get you an amazing shape. The ideal candidate for liposuction has tight skin, minimal intra-abdominal fat, and excessive amounts of subcutaneous fat. The more subcutaneous fat someone carries the more dramatic of a change can be achieved with liposuction. If the procedure is done well you should have an amazing results. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL candidate

You appear to be anatomically correct for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  Please seek a surgeon that is experienced in the procedure and produces excellent results.

Dennis Dass, MD

You do appear to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and bra rolls and transfer of fat to the buttocks.  Your surgeon should always be the one who evaluates you and determines what is best for you.  In most cases, 5 liters is the maximum amount liposuctioned in one outpatient setting.

Very good Candidate for BBL

Hello, thanks for your posting your pictures and your inquiry. You have a nice structure to start with, you should end with great results! Smaller waist and rounder buttocks with a beautiful projection. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian Butt lift

Thank you for the question and the photos.  Based off the photos you seem like a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift.  Schedule a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to further discuss your surgery options.  Good Luck

BBL

Thank you for your question and your photos. Based off of your photos you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift procedure. With fat grafting to your flanks, hips, and abdomens you will see good results. Be sure to do the procedure with a board certified plastic surgeon so you will get optimal results. Your surgeon should be able to give you a good idea of what results you can expect, but again from the pictures you have provided you appear to be a great candidate.Hope this helps,Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

BBL Right For Me?

Thank you for your question and photo!  You are definitely a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, and will get a very nice result!  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question .  You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.