27 yrs old, 5'5, no kids, fluctuating from 160-170 pounds, BBL scheduled but feeling down. Am I a good candidate? (Photos)

Hi! So I am from Canada and I am scheduled for a BBL w liposuction to the bra rolls. The doctor I am going to does amazing work but does not take more than 4 litres of fat. I'm feeling down right now cause idk if I will get the curves I dream of. I am trying to compare photos on here w my body type but i know American doctors lipo more so I really don't know what to expect. I went for a consult & seen the nurse. She told me I was a good candidate. Just want clarification.

27 yrs old, 5'5, no kids, fluctuating from 160-170 pounds, BBL scheduled but feeling down. Am I a good candidate?

You do appear to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and bra rolls and transfer of fat to the buttocks.  Your surgeon should always be the one who evaluates you and determines what is best for you.  In most cases, 5 liters is the maximum amount liposuctioned in one outpatient setting.

BBL & Expectations

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Any of us can give our opinion; however, you need to discuss this with your surgeon.  He/she can give you realistic expectations of what he/she can accomplish.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Looking at your photos, you would be a great candidate for BBL.  Liposuction can be performed throughout your body - including the abdomen, flanks, back, thighs, and even arms which will improve your figure and provide you with nicer curves.  You will have sufficient fatty tissue from liposuction to provide you with the buttock you desire.  The weight fluctuation of 10 lbs will not be an issue.  Every surgeon has their own personal limit when it comes to how much volume they are willing to extract, but it is possible to do more than 4 liters if you are a good candidate.  Only a consultation with physical exam will allow proper recommendations to be provided.Best of luck and hope this information helps!- Dr. Roger Tsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon