Can my breast bounce back after an implant removal with no lift? (Photo)

I have had "350-3504BC smooth round high profile gel breast implant cohesive 1"for 7 years and I am currently breast feeding a 10 month old. My surgery is in 1 week and doctor says I can continue breastfeeding after. I am running daily and very fit/active. I am almost 31 yrs old. My doctor said keep them in because they will be skin sacks once implants are removed but I want to feel free and natural. I would like to see some before and after pics.

Can my breast bounce back after an implant removal with no lift?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  If I were seeing you in consultation, I would advise patience and avoidance of  elective breast surgery until after you stop breast-feeding (approximately 3 months).  I would be concerned that if you undergo breast surgery now you would be at greater risk for fluid (milk) accumulation.
Generally speaking, what your breasts will look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Patience is definitely indicated after removal of breast implants; it will take many months for the skin to “bounce back” and for you to see the final appearance of the breasts.
 In your case, I do not think that breast lifting will be necessary; some internal "work" can be beneficial however. In "borderline" cases where there is doubt whether breast lifting is necessary or not, I advise patients to undergo explantation only and to give their breasts the benefit of the doubt (allow for about six months to pass after breast implant removal) before deciding whether breast lifting would be beneficial.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.