Can I do multiple procedures in one?

Hi, First of all , Excuse my writing because I'm native Arabic, Actually I'm working whole year but I have 45 days holidays from July to 1st of September,during that holiday I want do breast surgery (lift & augmentation) , Rhinsoplasty, liposuction (abdomen, waist, love handles, chin ) , Labiaplasty.I m worried from the risks to do all the above in 45 days . One surgeon advise me to do each procedure separate and try to have gap around 3 months between each other but I don't have another holiday

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Mommy Makeover - Multiple Procedures Possible

Thank you for your question about Mommy Makeover and other procedures.

Yes, it is possible to have breast lift with implants, rhinoplasty, liposuction and labiaplasty done at the same time.  It does depend on how extensive each of these procedures will be.  It also may require that you stay in the hospital overnight for monitoring.  Safety first.

To be sure which procedures are right for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Can I do multiple procedures in one?

We often perform combination procedures. Without the benefit of physical exam or at least seeing the photos its difficult to comment re/what you're a candidate for.It is very common to have abdomen/waist and breast done at the same time. Once you heal you can then proceed with the second stages of procedures. Best to seek a qualified, experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Keep in mind Rhinoplasty is a very unique artistic operation - so make sure you choose your Surgeon wisely .

Mommy Makeover Options

Please note that there are several procedures available together to assist in bringing the body back to an earlier state. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction.

Please be sure to see a qualified local surgeon for a consultation and the best options for the results you would like to see. Best of luck to you.

Can I do multiple procedures in one?

Hi, 
Combined procedures can be performed depending on the health of the patient and also not exceeding the limits allowed in our specialty. 
I recommend you going for a consultation with a certified plastic surgeon to request for your quote. 
Not all the cases of Rhinoplasty can be combined with all these procedures, a certified surgeon can give you a recommendation. 

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Can I do multiple procedures in one?

It is possible to do all these procedures in the time frame that you have mentioned. These can be done in a couple of sessions if you are in otherwise good health. We frequently combine these procedures for people in situations like yours where time is limited. Please find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who has experience in doing these procedures.

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

You may need to separate your procedures on different days for safety reasons. Watch this brief video for more information on combined surgeries.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Dr derby

I would recommend first : liposuction and breastlift and labiaplasty. And then 1 month later the rhinoplasty. It is wise to schedule all this well if you have such a limited time frame. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Depends on your health

Hello and thank you for your question.  In general, for elective surgery, I prefer not to exceed 6 hours of surgery at one time.  I think you could most likely get breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, and labiaplasty at one time.  For most of my rhinoplasty patients, I book them for 4 hours for that procedure as we open the nose and rebuild the structure from inside out and this type of meticulous work can be very time consuming.  Therefore, I would do your breast and body work in one sitting and then the rhinoplasty probably a month or two later.  You will need to submit photos or come in for an examination for more accurate advice.  I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck pursuing your plastic surgery goals.  Remember, your safety should be top priority.  Please be sure to seek consultation with a plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring and aesthetic breast surgery techniques.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Safety of Multiple Procedures

It is possible to do all procedures together, however, it is dependent on the health of the patient, the experience of the surgeon, where it is to be done. Do your research on your surgeon carefully. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD