The upper part of my body is very skinny while the lower part (starting from thighs) has some fats (mostly are in thighs)

Can fats from my thigh area be transferred to forearms+hands and upper butts (for a better shape), and from tummy to my bonny ribcage (so that it gives smoother looking for breast implants)? If not please suggest a better solution for my case! Thanks

Thank you for your question.It is certainly possible to do Fat Transfer from one part of the body to the other to achieve a better shape. All Areas of the body may not be suitable for Fat Transfer but the Upper Buttocks and Hands as well as some other parts of the body respond well to Fat Transfer. Please find a Boar Certified Plastic Surgeon who can help you with this problem. All The Best !!!!!!!!!!

India Plastic Surgeon