Is there any other way to arrange for my ears to be close to my head?

i am ramees, 25 years old. my ears are pullet out means i have elephant like ears and its kind of annoying and disturbing. is there any other way to arrange my ears close to head

Ear surgery

Hi thanks for  your question. First of all I want to advise you to go to a board certified surgeon. There is no other way of fixing your ears but surgery. Actually it is a very common and easy procedure which can even be performed with local anesthesia. The final results are visible right after the surgery. You even could make modifications or give us your opinion before finishing the surgery, so we can make changes in that precise moment.
Best regards
Dr Marco Carmona MD

You have the choice between the invasive traditional otoplasties and the minimally invasive stitch method. With the latter you can co-determine the result in a hand mirror. A bandage does not have to be worn and you can fly home again on the day of the operation.

Waldemar Merck, MD
Germany Plastic Surgeon

Ear Surgery

Without any photographs it is hard to tell if you would be a good candidate for an otoplasty. Based on the description alone, you seem like a typical candidate. An otoplasty can pin back your ears to make them look less prominent. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with experience in otoplasty procedures.