Loss of hair grafts 2 months and 10 days post-op. Any suggestions? (photos)

I did my hair transplant 2 months and 10 days ago. I have always been worried about graft loss since my transplant date in April. And what I found this time from my transplanted area which I thought is a graft 2 hair attached with it. Before this I found such things one hair attached with. I got worried. So, I want to ask that is it possible to lose grafts after 2 months and if yes then what are the conditions in which this problem rises. Photos are attached.

Loss of a graft or two 2 months after a hair transplant

At 2 months, I don't think it is possibly to lose grafts as the grafts have already fallen out and the stem cells have taken root

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you believe you are losing hair grafts it is best to contact your doctor. You may also be losing hair shafts which may be no

If you believe you are losing hair grafts it is best to contact your doctor. You may also be losing hair shafts which may be normal.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding of hair grafts before 3 months is normal

You are likely having shock loss of your transplanted grafts.

Its an expected event for all hair transplants. 

From the 3rd month onwards, the shed hair will return as baby hairs which will mature over months to become full and thick . 

Israr Wong, MD
Singapore Physician