Is it possible for insurance to cover a Brazilian butt lift partially or in full?

I have right hip dysplasia and recent had my hip replaced. Along with this issue I have also had muscular dystrophy most of my life. Because of this and the weakened state of my right hip I have a "lopsided" rear right cheek that causes emotional issues and my clothes to often sag which also causes additional insecurity. Would it be possible to seek insurance's help in covering such a procedure or is this likely a lost cause?

No insurance will not cover an elective cosmetic procedure. Prices vary from surgeon experience and location. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards,

No insurance will cover for BBL. It will have to be self -payment. Or any cosmetic surgery financial. Prices varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.
Best of Luck !!!

Insurance won't cover BBL.

I'm sorry to hear of your medical issues, but there is very little likelihood that any insurer will cover fat grafting for cosmetic (or psychological) reasons, regardless of the vigor or enthusiasm of the entreaty!

That is not to say your request or goal is unreasonable, just that it will require your own self-payment. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is the reality of our insurance system. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Insurance

I would not anticipate insurance being willing to cover fat grafting to the R buttock for the reasons you stated, but it cannot hurt to try. I recommend evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss further. Best wishes.