I live in Omaha, NE and I'm wanting to get fat transfer to my buttocks. Is there a doctor near me that does this?

Not sure!

Your best bet is to contact the offices of reputable board certified plastic surgeons in Omaha. If their offices say they do, it would be reasonable to make an appointment. Once you meet the doctor, it's more than okay to ask about their relative experience and to see before and after pictures.

Hope this helps! All the best - Sam Jejurikar

This site provides you with that information about surgeons in your area and surrounding areas.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.