Fillers for tear trough wrinkle? (photos)

I am 46. I have some tear trough wrinkles and I wonder what can I use to fix it. I was thinking on juvederm or restyline shots, wich will you recommend me?

Tear Trough Softening with Fillers

Dear csucha:

Looking at your photos you would benefit from tear trough filling with Teosyal Redensity II which works with great effect in the hands of an expert injector.  All the best.

Tear Troughs

Both restylane and beloterro are excellent for tear troughs. I would suggest finding a reputable injector and then getting an examination to determine which of these products work best for you.

Restylane for tear trough

The tear trough is one of the most common areas that I treat with fillers.  I usually use Restylane here. Belotero is another filler that could be used.  I prefer to inject using a cannula instead of a needle to reduce the risk of bruising or other problems.  I have some patients who make the drive from Nebraska to see me in Denver. In general, the tear trough is one of my favorite areas to treat as the results are very gratifying and patients are typically very happy with the results.

Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers for tear trough wrinkle?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I do think you're a great candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in your tear trough (i.e., under eye) area. In this area I prefer Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Tear trough filler

hi csucha,

Thanks for your question. You are a great candidate for year trough filler. I would recommend Restyane. Good luck!

Dr. Morgan

Morgan Rabach, MD