What can I do about my extremely saggy loose breast? After breastfeeding 4 kids, they sag look like I have male chest

I cant upload a picture its to embarrassing. My breast are extremely saggy, looks like I have a mans chest, breast hangs like fat on a belly, even if I wear a pushup bra they sink in them like sand, its horrible. I feel no ball in my breast,

Saggy Breasts After Breast Feeding

Pregnancy and breastfeeding can take an unexpected toll on a woman's breasts. The change can be devastating and unbearable. Fortunately, correction is possible with cosmetic surgery. There are a variety of breast lift techniques available which address everything from mild sag to severe sag. I frequently perform my breast lift procedures with augmentation. Adding an implant address volume loss and lack of upper fullness. Each woman's needs and goals are different, so an in-person evaluation is needed to ensure the best surgical plan is put into place. 

If you choose to pursue breast lift surgery, be sure to interview several board-certified plastic surgeons who specialize in this area. 

Saggy breasts after children

Thank you for your question.  From your description, you sound like you have many of the typical changes after pregnancy and breastfeeding:  loss of breast volume, loss of fullness, and loose, sagging breast skin.  In some cases a breast implant alone can help restore the missing volume, but it sounds like in your case you would likely need a lift in combination with the implant.  The implant will help replace the fullness that has been lost, while the lift will tighten the breast and move the nipple and areola back up onto the center of the breast.  Best to see a few board certified plastic surgeons and get a few opinions.   Good luck.  

Saggy Breasts

Through a combination of lifting and breast augmentation, you can likely have a more full, lifted appearance.  I recommend you consult with several plastic surgeons in your area to discuss your options.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  A breast lift procedure addresses saggy (ptotic) breasts by lifting them, correcting the nipple position and make the breasts rounder and perkier.  If more volume is desired, implants can be added.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What can you do about saggy, loose breast?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a mastopexy

Extrmely saggy.....

Greetings,

Do not be ashamed!
Breastfeeding is a beautiful process of nature. Now that your body has changed you can research the options you have to feel good about yourself.
If your concern is about your sagging breasts, the best option will be a breast lift, but if you have bothers with not having the desired volume you can consider a breast lift with implants.
In order to receive a professional advice of any surgeon, you have to provide pictures, at that way we can be able to give your best options of surgery.

Have a great day!

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well... 

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.

You may be a good candidate for breast lift surgery if you have one or more of the following conditions:

• Your breasts are pendulous, but of satisfactory size.
  • Your breasts lack substance or firmness.
  • Nipples and areolas are located below the breast crease.

I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal consultation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Lift for Large, Sagging Breasts

Candidates for Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #saggingbreasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging. Often times the sagging is too great to be treated by implants alone. Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume.  One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Additional candidates include women who have had a pregnancy. Maybe  breasts  become either just deflated, or the skin has been stretched from pregnancy, and or breastfeeding. And now they are in a lower position than she would like. So by doing the breast lift, we can tighten the breast, tighten the breast skin, and put it into a more youthful position.

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.