What do I need done and what would an estimate on price be? (photo)

I have inverted nipples, after having 2 kids I lost my volume , I have stretch marks and they look wrinkly and have loose skin. I was a C34 before . I would love to for once take pride in my breasts . I am so self conscious I won't wear bathing suits or low cut shirts ur even take my shirt or bra off during intercourse. Please help?! I want my nipples corrected and breasts to be full and perky.

Doctor Answers 2

Mastopexy, implants and nipple correction

Thank you for your question.  In my opinion a Mastopexy with implants and nipple correction surgery.  This can all be performed together under general anaesthetic.

Please find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve.

All The Best 

Mastopexia with Breast implants and nipple correction

I advise you a vertical mastopexia with implants and a nipple correction surgery in the same session.

After the procedure there will be a lollipop scar which will be nearly invisible in between 1 year.

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 23 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.