Are there doctors that perform turbinate reduction by radio frequency in Omaha, NE?

I have seen one specialist in Omaha, NE. I do not have a deviated septum or any other blockages they could see. I get at least one bad sinus infection a year. I started using otc nasal sprays to get me through them. Then I got hooked on them. About two years ago, their use went to two hours. I weaned myself off of them for about 4 months, and now use an 8% solution of saline to nose spray just so I can sleep. My symptoms match up to inflamed turbinates. Please help. Thank you.

Turbinate Reduction

Turbinate reduction is a very common procedure for patients with nasal obstruction.  Frequently used with other procedures such as septoplasty, septorhinoplasty, or sinus surgery.  There are several ways to reduce the inferior turbinates.  The most common, and I think effective, is submucosal resection.  I would recommend consulting with a provider to ensure that it is, indeed, turbinate hypertrophy that is causing your breathing issues, as there can be numerous other causes.  Additionally there are some prescription nasal medications that can be helpful as well.  Good luck.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Turbinate surgery

Turbinate surgery is performed when there is long-term chronic obstruction of the nose which is not evident in this case. Mild inflammation of the inferior turbinates is treated medically with nasal sprays, antihistamines and decongestants, not surgery