How much would it cost to get me looking like a normal slim 20 year old again? I hate my body after pregnancy. (photo)

My love handles are bigger than my bu T, my boobs are deflated airbags and my butt has completely disappeared. I'm awkward and I've never felt so insecure to the point of harmful thoughts. I work out all the time, I've lost 43 lbs but still look like this. I need help!

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING

I suggest seeing a female hi def body contouring specialist.  They are best in sculpting and defining the body.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How much would it cost to get me looking like a normal slim 20 year old again? I hate my body after pregnancy.

I'm very sorry to hear about the way you're feeling about your body. Your comment regarding feeling, "so insecure to the point of harmful thoughts" is concerning to me. If that is true, the most important thing is that you discuss your feelings with your primary care provider ASAP. You may need to speak with a therapist or psychiatrist also. Once those issues are behind you, then you can start thinking about surgery.As far as surgery is concerned, it's important to know whether you're planning to have more children. You should wait about a year, after having your last child, before having surgery.  This allows your body to return to baseline.Of course an in person examination is needed to give you definitive recommendations.If you are planning to have more children, then I would recommend liposuction of your flanks with transfer of the fat into your buttocks (Brazilian butt lift).  This will narrow your waist, and and fullness to your buttocks. I'd wait for any breast or tummy tuck surgery until you are done having your children.If you are done having children, then I would recommend a first stage of liposuction and Brazilian butt lift. 3-6 months later I would recommend a mommy makeover that would likely consist of a full tummy tuck and some type of breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast lift, breast lift with implants).Seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon in person, will help you decide how to proceed.Costs vary depending on the surgeon..Cost for BBL $6,000-8,000.Cost for mommy makeover $12,000-19,000.

Hi stellasmommy15 - Thanks for your question.  Congratulations on your weight loss.  I'm sorry you feel so poorly about your appearance.  Unfortunately for many moms, this is a common feeling.  It is for this reason that the Mommy Makeover procedure was created.  If you are finished having children and you are a healthy, you could potentially have a liposuction of your waistline and a tummy tuck to remove loose skin and tighten loose muscles.  As far as your breasts are concerned, a breast augmentation and/or breast lift could be performed to restore your breasts to a fuller and more perky state. This combination of procedures requires a fairly extensive recovery and could be quite expensive.  Costs for this procedure will vary by state and by surgeon. In Denver, the price for both the abdomen and breast rejuvenation will start somewhere in the area of $14k-16k. Most plastic surgeons have some type of 3rd party financing that is affordable.If you can't afford both sets of procedures at once, you certainly can split them up.  You could also just start with liposuction of the abdominal wall and flanks alone to trim up the tummy area, but you may be left with loose skin.  This is a reasonable option if you plan to have more children in the future.  You would want to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to get the safest and most successful surgery possible. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You look like a great candidate for lipo all around and also Tummy tuck if you would desire. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Waist contour

Hello and thank you for your question.  If you are not planning on having additional children, then a tummy tuck could help you.  If you are not sure or do plan on having additional children, then I recommend liposuction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD