My asymmetric smile needs Botox. I need help finding a Doctor in my area? (photos)

I have an asymmetric smile that has bothered me my entire life and have been trying to find a doctor to do Botox injections to help correct the appearance of my smile, but I am having trouble finding someone in my area. Anyone know where I can go in the Omaha, Nebraska area??
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Asymmetry Smile Line and Correction NYC Botox

A small amount (2 to 4 units) of Botox in the DAO should help along with a small amount of Restylane Lyft to help give it stability.  Please consult an expert with these advanced techniques.  Best, Dr. Green

My asymmetric smile needs Botox...

I don't know of anyone in Omaha, but you can certainly benefit from about 4-6 units of Botox placed in the right depressor anguli oris muscle (DAO).  It's generally well tolerated.  

Be sure you see a "core" injector (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or occuloplastic surgeon). This is because we all have a keen understanding of facial anatomy and the effects of injecting Botox/ Xeomin/ Dysport and fillers in different regions of the face. I wish you well!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon