Why did I get an abscess/infection 4 days after BBL/Breast aug combo surgery by cosmetic surgeon done under local?

I recently had a bbl and breast augmentation (revision) Aug 9th..4 days later I got an abscess in my butt on both side.. I did have the work done by a cosmetic surgeon , not a plastic surgeon under local/twilight sleep. I'm wondering what is the likelihood of getting a revision and the possibility of the infection coming back. He says he will fix it but I'm just not sure I can trust his ability a 2nd time. did I do something to get the abscess or was it his doing and can I safely get revision?

BBL Infection

Infection rate in any clean surgery is roughly about 0.7 percent.

In an outpatient surgery center the incidence is less when the facility is accredited by one of the three organization that accredit office based Facility like AAAASF.

This is because there are requirement to try to decrease the risks and encourage patient safety environment.

have to follow all requirements from the physical structure to adhering to infection control to sterilization and so on.

Research the doctor and the facility before have even the most minor surgery to decrease the risks of complications

How was the diagnosis made?  Could it be something else?  Has it been treated appropriately?  All of these questions are important to consider.