5 1/2 weeks breast reduction postop and experiencing severe bloating and side boob (Photo)

I have severe bloating at the end of the day. Off pain meds since the 3rd day with the exception of a few days. I am also uneven as you can see. Looks like I have a 3rd breast I am a very active person and have just resumed my 10,000 steps a day, light exercising and line dancing a couple days a week. I have only seen the surgeon twice. He has not see me postop. I am supposed to see him next week. I'd like other opinions before I go in for this visit. (Sorry photos are sideways). Please help!

5 1/2 weeks breast reduction postop and experiencing severe bloating and side boob

Thank you for your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  Unfortunately your pictures did not upload correctly to assess your symmetry but at 5.5 weeks you still need to allow additional time to pass before seeing your long-term results.  Definitely discuss this with your surgeon at your follow-up appointment.  As far as your bloating I would start with drinking plenty of water and eating a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables. There are over the counter adjuncts that you can try including fiber supplements, prune juice, Senna, and Colace. If these do not help, I recommend patients Miralax or magnesium citrate.  Lastly your side boob appears to be your lateral chest region and not part of your actual breast tissue, this can be addressed with liposuction or continued diet and exercise.  Hope this helps.

Lateral chest rolls are not side boob

and that is what you have... but now that your breast is reduced in size, you see the lateral chest rolls.  These can easily be taken down with liposuction in the office.  As for the bloating, where are you bloating?  You should be able to discuss your symptoms with your surgeon at your next visit.  

Curtis Wong, MD