Where to place lipo foam?

I got a BBL done, and got my lipo foam today. Where should the lipo foam go? Down to the hip? Over the hip, above the hip?

Foam Placement & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This is question that should specifically be answered by your surgeon.  He/she knows exactly where it should be placed. 
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Please call your surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question.  Please call your surgeon as I am sure you paid decent money for this procedure and your post-op care should be included in this.  Without pre and post-op photos, none of us can tell what you had done and what your surgeon's goals would be for your "lipo foam" and where they want it placed.  Congratulations on undergoing BBL!

Sean Kelishadi, MD