Looking for surgeon in Western NY area for breast implants

I understand to look research best surgeons but I am also looking for a good price. What is approx cost for saline or silicone implants?

Looking for a Plastic Surgeon in Western NY

When you have breast augmentation performed by a plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery you greatly improve your chances of getting the result you want without the need for a revision surgery. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast augmentation and the incision type, implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgeryare suitable to perform your breast augmentation.

Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Pricing

You will find that pricing varies between practitioners and locations. I recommend that you review your chosen surgen's qualifications and experience. Look for someone who's before and after photos appeal to you. Be sure to choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Many will post average pricing on their website or will provide you with general costs when you call their office.

All the best

Implant cost

Hello, the price will vary depending on the surgeon and region.  I think you will find that saline implants are in the range of $6,000 - $6,500 and gel implants around $7,000 - $8,500.

Implant fees

I do not know what surgeons in Western NY charge but it will vary like in NYC. I suggest you find the best surgeon you can to hopefully minimize the risk of any problems.  

Thank you for your question. Prices for a breast augmentation are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the surgical procedure as well as the cost of the implants used. As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the NY region. I am also attaching a link below that should help you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Hope this helps.

Breast augmentation costs

Breast augmentation costs are typically pretty uniform across a metropolitan area and include expenses such as surgeon fees, OR fees, anesthesia fees, and implant costs.  The implant companies charge more for silicone implants so getting that type of implant is more expensive.  More important than cost is the quality and experience of the surgeon and the quality of the operating environment and surgical team.  Trying to save a few dollars may not be worth it in the long run.  Make sure you consult with a plastic surgeon board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

COST

The cost of breast augmentation varies from surgeon to surgeon as well as different parts of the country.  There are many qualified surgeons in your area.  With a little bit of research you should be able to find one that suits your needs.  I would not recommend selecting a surgeon by cost but by the quality of their work and reviews. Good luck.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Prices will vary by region, surgeon and brand of implant. The only way to know what the costs in your area will be is to book consultations with a few board certified plastic surgeons near you to see what your options and costs are. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Breast Implant Costs

Breast augmentation is often performed to replace volume lost from weight loss, breast-feeding, or age or to increase the size of the breast for aesthetic reasons.

The cost is variable and is based on what is done, the type of implant, and geographic variability. Our fees can be found on our website by following the link below. In general, however, the cost can run between $5500 and $7000. The difference between saline and silicone is negligible - about $500.

A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option and provide you a custom quote for your situation. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz