Front tooth veneer came off; should I seek emergency dentist?

My front tooth chipped four year back and they took the nerve out and fitted a veneer it lasted till this year where the veneer had an air line crack so he changed it they have said my bite is out so he shaved my bottom teeth down so I don't hit it anyway tonight the veneer as come off will it be ok till tomorrow or should j ring an emergency dentist?

#Veneer came off #DrSoftTouch

I would recommend seeing a dentist as soon as possible to have a new veneer made. I sounds like your current veneer was already fractured and needed to be replaced. It's best to have dental treatment taken care of sooner rather than later to prevent further problems. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.