Slight ache on one breast 6 years after implant?

I had my surgery about 6 and a half years ago. Recently (say about a week) I've noticed that one of them aches. I've tried to compare, and it doesn't feel different in shape or size than the other side (hoping that means it's not leaking). I can't seem to find a muscle or anything that actually HURTS on that side. Should I be concerned with the constant light ache?

Pain in breast

Thanks for the question but it is really hard to give an exact answer without an exam.  I would see a local plastic surgeon for evaluation to make sure you are not developing a capsular contracture which can lead to pain in the breast.  On exam, it would start to feel harder than the other side.  Good luck.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon