Do I have to close butt implant stitches or leave it heal by itself? (photos)

i have butt implant 5 week ago and it he wound opened after 10 days of surgery, i did the surgery in turkey then i traveled to my country, when i asked my doctor she said make stitch, but when i visit my doctor in my country he said leave it heal by it self? what should i do? do i have to travel to let my doctor make stitch? or listen to doctor in my country? so confused

To optimize healing of an open wound after butt implants

You need to be very aggressive with conservative measures to ensure that you don't get an infection of your implants. The first measure is to take antibiotics until healing complete; in order to optimize your antibiotics it would be helpful to culture your wound; aggressive dressing changes, I prefer an antibiotic wet to dry dressing again which should be guided by your culture; avoid all physical activity; and protect your wound from contamination.

Buttock augmentation

You should go back to your doctor and have the incision closed.  keep the incision clean to avoid infection and try not to bend and stretch the wound. 

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS