Should I go for my next TCA treatment? (photos)

Hi All, I need some advice and opinions. Four months ago i had subcision and TCA cross. The results for the most part have been satisfying. I have a combination of ice pick and boxcar scars on my temples. Friday i am supposed to go have my second treatment of TCA cross. What do you guys think of the results so far after one treatment? To me, they seem to have filled up after they expanded. The redness really does concern me. Do you guys think i should go for this next treatment?

Redness Resolution after TCA Cross--pulsed dye, yellow laser

A combination approach is needed for these scars. Often the skin heals with red or pink after TCA cross. This can be improved with lasers such a pulsed dye or yellow laser.  Please see an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation.  TCA cross takes 3-6 treatments over time. Best, Dr. Emer.