Will the Q switch yag laser give me the justice I'm looking for? (photos)

I'm in Oklahoma and the best place I can find for laser tattoo removal uses the Q switch yag laser. I'm scared that this isn't going to be enough . I'm seeing all these pictures of the Pico sure but I'm not even sure that's available in my area. I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision and not the third worst decision of my life. I just got the portrait done 4 days ago. It was suppose to connect to a galaxy cover up for the bow, but I can't go through with it. I'm already in so much regret.

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Tattoos should be removed with q switched or pico lasers, we will often combine with fractional lasers to help speed the process. No matter the device it will take several treatments to see the outcome depending on your response and the technology. Please see a laser expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Q switch laser for tattoo removal

The Q switch is effective technology for tattoo removal however it is being quickly replaced by the newer Pico technology. Q switch can take twice as many treatments and has a much higher side effect profile in terms of scarring and pain during the procedure. I definitely recommend a pico based platform for the most effective tattoo removal and best cosmetic results.
Sam Sadler MDMemphis TN

Tattoo Removal Lasers

Thank you for your question. My personal preference for laser tattoo removal is with Pico technology. We offer the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 sessions on average. With Pico technology tattoos can be removed faster and with less chances of scarring then older laser systems. I have been practicing tattoo removal for almost 20 years. 
Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon