Looking for someone to fix my tubular breasts (Photo)

looking for someone that can fix my tumbler breasts if there is someone out there please let me know
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 17

I am looking for someone to fix my tubular breasts.

Thank you for your question and your photos.Tuberous breasts present in different degrees of severity.There certainly are many plastic surgeons who would be available to address your needs.My recommendation is that you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your particular circumstances during an in-person consultation.Best regards.


Thank you for the question and the picture.

You are candidate for breast augmentation and lift. 

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 92 reviews

Tubular breasts

There are many of us out here with lots of experience dealing with your kind of breasts, however, you are correct in that not every plastic surgeon likes to work with this problem. I recommend you seek out board certified plastic surgeons in your area and look at their websites.  You want someone with a special interest in breast surgery,  interview your surgeons and go in knowing whether you are happy with your size or if you want to change size as well as correct the shape. 

Beat st of luck! 

Melinda Haws, MD
Nashville Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 44 reviews

Looking for someone to fix my tubular breasts

Look around on plastic surgeon's websites for a case similar to yours. You will most likely benifit from an implant and breast lift. See teh second case in link below for an example. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 68 reviews

Breast issue

You have a very complicated issue and likely need an implant and lift. I would auation that you may need more than one operation to correct your issue.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Looking for someone to fix my tubular breasts

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo, it appears that you would need a breast lift (mastopexy) and placement of a breast implant.  You would need an in person evaluation to further proceed.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS
Dallas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

Tubular breast

Thank you for your inquiry and picture, but without an exam and a full set of measurements it is hard to give specific advice.  If you are only seeking a lift, a single procedure would suffice.  If you desire an increase in size you will probably need a staged approach which may include an expander.  Thus, I recommend you find a surgeon closer to home because of the frequency of visits and carepoints you may have with your surgeon.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with a large experience with your condition.  Good Luck.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD
Dallas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 197 reviews

Tubular breasts - need a surgeon

Thank you for asking about your tubular breasts.

  • here's how to find your surgeon -
  • Go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
  • All are Board Certified.
  • Search for surgeons near you - 
  • Make several consultations or as many as you need to be sure you have found the right surgeon for you.]
  • Your photos suggest you will need breast lifting, internal release of fibrosis and a breast implant- or possibly expander followed by implant - just as a general guide to what to expect.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

Tubular breasts

Your tubular breast deformity will likely best be treated with non only a periareolar or Benelli lift but also an expander to help stretch out your breast skin.  After the expander has created an adequate breast mound, it can be exchanged for a soft gel or saline implant.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 49 reviews

Tubular breasts

Combination procedure recommended to reshape the tubular shape breast. Dual plane technique saline or gel implant with a breast lift to reduce skin laxity. Seek board certified plastic surgeon in your area 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.