Would the surgeon advise it to be okay for me to add more cc to my right Breast to make it equal to the left? (photos)

I just had my Breast augmentation done about a little over a week ago. And like most women, one of my Breast is larger than the other, so the surgeon did 325cc is my left, and 345cc in my right. I still feel like my left Breast is a quarter inch bigger. Is this something that I should bring up and ask the doctor to change or what should I do, am I not picking? I just want to be completely satisfied!

Only One Breast Requiring a Revision

Yes, a #revision can be done for one breast rather than both. In fact, this is not uncommon for implant failure ,  size or position problems. You will need to meet with your board-certified Plastic Surgeon to better determine your specific #breast #implant #revision needs.

Concerns about breast asymmetry after breast augmentation surgery…

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Although I understand your concerns, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed, including breast symmetry evaluation. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. My best suggestion: time,  patience and close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Generally speaking, patients undergoing breast augmentation surgery should understand that absolute breast symmetry will not be achieved. Patients in my practice will hear me say: "sisters, not friends".

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.