There's a small hole in the back of my lumineer.

I have a small hole in the back of my lumineer. it is at the top so not where i bite down at. it's near my gum line. Will i be able to get the small hole filled at least until i can get a full replacement? again, it's in the back so i'm not too concerned with the discoloration. i do not have the piece that has broken off.

Small in back of #Lumineer #DrSarahThompson #StLouis

I would recommend returning to the dentist that did the Lumineer to ask for a remedy.  Depending on the exact place of the hole, it may be able to be filled, but this can only be determined by a dentist, once you're in the dental chair.  Worst case scenario, it wold have to be redone.   I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.