Are these results possible with genioplasty, rhinoplasty and fillers? (photos)

I used photoshop to alter my face to a result that looks good to me, the most major difference is in the chin and lips and I made the nose bridge smaller. I also added slight "fillers" to my cheeks. I am very interested in all of the procedures mentioned in the title.

Realistic expectations?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos you submitted your expectations seem reasonable. Using only one view- the side view on your case, limits how accurately a surgeon can predict possible aesthetic outcomes and additional views would be helpful. Ideally an in person consultation will provide the best possible answer to question if your desired results are achievable.

Dr. Wayne

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are these results realistic?

Hello ttthh55 - thank you for your question. I think you did a nice job with photoshop to create a pleasing profile! I would recommend consulting with a Facial Plastic Surgeon to assess what is realistic. An in person consultation would be more helpful than a single profile view. It is difficult to assess whether that is a realistic amount of projection for your chin and whether your lip volume can be increased to that degree. 

Rhinoplasty and Facial Harmony

Thanks for your post and photos. In my view you would be an excellent candidate to consider facial, nasal and profile enhancements with cosmetic surgery. Professional consultations with a reputable, experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon using computer imaging software in the office can best guide your surgical plan and recommendations. I do feel that your goals are achievable, however the photoshopped images may need some final adjustments to demonstrate a softer, natural aesthetic look. 

Best wishes

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Changes

It looks like you've made some great recommendations for how you'd like your face to look! In our office during consultations with a patient I like to demonstrate what the changes will look like using our computer software. Based on your facial structure, ethnic origins and more are how I determine what shapes will look best for you.

Jayesh Panchal, MD
Edmond Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, chin implant and lip injections

A rhinoplasty and chin implant procedure were performed under general anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. Both procedures can be performed at the same time. Injections are usually performed as a clinic procedure.  For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Yes.

You seem to have very realistic expectations of these procedures. I would recommend an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Ask to see before and after photos of his/her work, specifically with rhinoplasty, genioplasty and/or chin augmentation, and fillers. I think you will be very happy! Best of luck!

Are these results possible with genioplasty, rhinoplasty and fillers?

Dear ttthhh555, Yes the results you have shown via morphing are very reasonable and attainable however concerning the genioplasty if you do not have any bite issues then I would suggest a simple chin augmentation in place. You will have excellent results without the downtime and expense. As far as your lips are concerned the lower lip should be fuller then the upper lip so this can be adjusted with fillers to provide a better aesthetic result. I have enclosed some examples of these procedures on the link below and video above to give you an idea of how rewarding these procedures can be. During consultation imaging can be performed to show you the proposed results of these procedures as well as having the opportunity to review before and after photographs to ensure the surgeon provides natural looking results. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Are These Changes in My Nose, Lips, and Chin Reasonable Expectations

The changes you have morphed do demonstrate reasonable surgical expectations. The only thing I criticize is that you made the upper lip larger than the lower. Aesthetically I like a lower lip that is slightly fuller.

Rhino, genioplasty, filler question

Thank you for your question and pictures.  Yes, I do believe the look you are aiming for is attainable my filler and chin correction surgery.  You would need of course an in-person consultation with exam to determine this but:
1) for your chin an implant might be an option depending on its shape and position
2) rhinoplasty could be able to make the tip smaller and reshape the outside of the nose
3) Fillers could add volume to your lips in the way you desire

Please discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon who can guide you through the process and discuss things such as recovery. Good luck!

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Sherman Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, your results are definitely attainable in the right hands. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD