Are any physicians in the Oklahoma City or Dallas area performing Cellfina?

What is the approximate cost of Cellfina?
See average cost for Cellfina

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Find the right surgeon in OKC

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellfina in Oklahoma City

To answer your question, yes, there are doctors in the Oklahoma City area offering Cellfina.  There are three of us who are currently the first plastic surgeons in the Oklahoma City area to offer this new technology -- Drs Jones, Gauthier, and myself (Bajaj).  The cost for this procedure will typically range between $4000.00-6000.00.  As you may already know, this technology is able to provide long-lasting results for the improvement of the appearance of cellulite.  The procedure typically will take about 1 hour and has little downtime.  Please let us know if you have any further questions.  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina Dallas

Cellfina is available at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Insitute.  This is a simple and effective office based alternative to treat cellulite of the butt and thighs.

John Burns, MD

Cellulite, Vaser Smooth, Thermi RF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Cellulaze, Subcision, Dimpling, Sculpsure, Coolsculpting

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina

More and more Cellfina devices are being sold now to surgeons across the US--check the company website for doctors near you. The price of treatment varies based on geographic location as well as the number of cellulite dimples treated. Generally, the costs range from $3000-6000.

Cellfina

I have been offering cellulite treatment with Cellulaze in my practice in Dallas for almost 4 years. I have now added Cellfina and I am very impressed with the results. I use Cellfina for cellulite on the back of the thighs and buttocks and Cellulaze to thicken the skin on the front of the thigh where the problem is usually skin sagging and thinning and not cellulite. I think Cellfina is an excellent way to treat cellulite. Please feel to visit my office for further information.  

Ben J. Tittle, MD

Cellfina in Dallas

Thanks for your question. Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute was the first to use the machine in Texas and Oklahoma. We have been very pleased with the results thus far. The pricing is variable across the country and depending on the number of cellulite areas to be treated. Somewhere between 3-6k. Best of luck!

Check out Cellfina website Physician Finder/Locator for local physician

I highly recommend you visiting the official Cellfina website and use the Physician Locator to find a qualified physician near you.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Availability of Cellfina

Cellfina is a wonderful treatment if you want to reduce the appearance of your cellulite on thighs and buttocks. The FDA-approved, minimally invasive procedure is a fairly new option and currently, select practices offer Cellfina. As the popularity of Cellfina grows, be sure to check your area for plastic surgeons that are licensed to perform this procedure. I currently offer the procedure in Dallas and there is limited downtime if you are interested in traveling to have it done!

Jay Burns, MD

Cellfina Provides Improvement In Cellulite That Lasts

Hello and thank-you for your question!

Cellfina is a relatively new technology. For this reaseon, it is not yet widely available. You can check the Cellfina website to locate the nearest specialist offering Cellfina.

Cellfina is the latest break though for the treatment of cellulite. The treatment targets the fibrous bands which are the source of the dimpling in cellulite. It is most effective for the treatment of deep dimples and depressions of the buttocks and back of the thighs. it is less effective in the treatment of generalized waviness. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment performed in the office. We are seeing an extremely high level of satisfaction for our patients treated with Cellfina. The investigational studies for Cellfina have just been released and have shown an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year and 96% at 2 years. This is a very exciting solution for the many women who suffer from the embarrassment of cellulite.

Thank you, Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS