Lipo/flank removal/butt lift; how long before I can step foot in the gym again? (Photos)

I am set to have a bbl and flank removal and lipo next week. I am 5'6 owner of a gym and former competitive bodybuilder. How long before I can step foot in gym again? Will I be happy with procedures I have planned? Would you recommend any others?

Lipo/flank removal/butt lift; how long before I can step foot in the gym again?

You need to ask you PS what their recommendations are as we all vary with our post-op recommendations. I ask my patient for no pressure to their buttocks for 10 days and no exercise aside from walking for 4 weeks.