Where can I have a lip augmentation in Oklahoma City and how much cost? (Photo)

I have full lips but they are losing volume, so I wish use filler but want have a natural look no that fake duck lips that I have seen in some ladies before after those injections. Can you recommend some good dr?

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip fillers are effective in adding volume. While I am not aware of any surgeons in the Oklahoma City area, I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the best practices available on the market.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Where can I have a lip augmentation in Oklahoma City

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon I am attaching a link below that should help you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can do a good job.  Costs will vary based on the amount and type of filler used.  Hope this helps. 

Lip Augmentation

You can get fuller lips with filler, implants or fat grafting.  A good surgeon will work with you to get the look you want, and make it balance with your face and appear natural.  

Dr. Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting Lips You Love

Lip augmentation can be done with fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) or with implants or fat. Don't let distance dissuade you. See an expert for best results. Best, Dr. Emer