Where can I have a lip augmentation in Oklahoma City and how much cost? (Photo)

I have full lips but they are losing volume, so I wish use filler but want have a natural look no that fake duck lips that I have seen in some ladies before after those injections. Can you recommend some good dr?

Injectors

Thanks for your question. It is very important that you thoroughly research your injector before committing to any procedures. It is a good idea to research your injectors educational background, online reviews, before & after pictures, and speak with anyone who you may know who has had treatments with that injector. During your consultation, make sure that you don't feel rushed and make sure that you have adequate time with your injector and not just their patient coordinator or nurses. If the majority of your consultation is spent with someone other than the injector, this is usually not a good sign. The most important aspect is to find an injector you are comfortable with. For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with botox and dermal filler injections.

Calgary Dermatologist

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip fillers are effective in adding volume. While I am not aware of any surgeons in the Oklahoma City area, I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the best practices available on the market.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Where can I have a lip augmentation in Oklahoma City

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon I am attaching a link below that should help you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can do a good job.  Costs will vary based on the amount and type of filler used.  Hope this helps. 

Lip Augmentation

You can get fuller lips with filler, implants or fat grafting.  A good surgeon will work with you to get the look you want, and make it balance with your face and appear natural.  

Dr. Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting Lips You Love

Lip augmentation can be done with fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) or with implants or fat. Don't let distance dissuade you. See an expert for best results. Best, Dr. Emer