Left breast hurts started 4-5 days ago had my BA March 2016 what could be causing this?

I had a breast augmentation March 2016 and in the past week my left breast hurts when it run/jump or make any movement that results in my breast "bouncing" what could be causing this?

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Breast Pain

Good day. Although it is most likely that you pulled something, the best way to figure this out is to check this out with your surgeon. Nothing can substitute for a quick exam to make sure all is ok.

Best wishes!

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon