Need to know what is the largest cc I can go to look sexy, big and full but I want the BIG tear dropped look. (photos)

I am 24 tra old, never had kids.. But my boobs look like I'm 44 and nurses multiple kids.. I'm a thick girl, but can work it and love my body.. I weigh 199lbs, proportionate, pretty curves, but have small saggy breasts. I want to have BIG tear dropped, kind of relaxed/low boobs! I don't like when they lol as if they are on your neck smothering you..

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!
Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Need to know what is the largest cc I can go to look sexy, big and full but I want the BIG tear dropped look.

You need a lift (mastopexy) + implants.  Breast Augmentation is an excellent way to both add volume to smaller breasts and when combined with a lift, it can restore a youthful appearance for breasts, like yours, that have started to droop or sag. No one wants a mastopexy (lift) but unfortunately some women need them. I would strongly discourage just implants. Implants will cause your breast to sag further and your result will be less than desirable, and will highlight the assemetry they already have. Best Of Luck.

What is the Largest You Can Go?

Breast implants will magnify, or make larger, whatever shape, asymmetry etc. currently exists in your breasts. They will look the same, but much bigger. The larger you go, the more emphasized asymmetry and size differences appears. You have options to consider: implants only, breast lift with implants, or a partial breast lift with implants. Each will give quite a different outcome. It is possible to achieve the look you desire, but I highly recommend a consultation visit with a surgeon who can explain the differences and what they would mean in your specific case. This is not a case where "one size fits all" will necessarily work to give you the look you want. 

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and your pictures, you need a lift plus implants, you will have a very nice result afterwards. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Large fuller breast

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture breast lift and implant will give optimal result. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Breast Question

Great Question! You have a lot of breast tissue of your own, which is good. To get your best result you would want to do a breast lift (mastopexy) and breast augmentation. The lift will help get your nipple in a better position and get some of the heaviness off of your chest. Then a small implant would work well to get you more fullness. Good luck!

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enlargement

Your goal is quite realistic based on the photos but you will need a small repositioning of the areola and a resizing to a smaller diameter. This can be accomplished with the Benelli or Periareolar Lift. It really isnt a lift of the breast tissue as much as just putting the areola into a more youthful position. Based on the goal photos a true breast tissue lift shouls not be necessary. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Size based on measurements

Thanks for your question and the photos. In looking at just the photos of your breasts, you have a size and shape asymmetry as well as ptosis. This is a common thing in that nobody has "mirror image" breasts. To give you a look similar to what you want you will need a lift and an implant. Your weight does put you at higher risk of postoperative complications and that should be discussed with your surgeon. The actual size available to use is dependent on the base diameter of your breast and is easily determined at the time of the consultation. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area that is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Your case is tricky. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Thank you for the question.  There are many variables involved when it comes to size concerns, especially with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. 

You are correct in that there will be limits as to how large of a breast implant can be utilized safely during the procedure.  Remember, that during breast lifting surgery, some skin is removed, thereby limiting the "space" available for breast implants.  On the one hand, breast augmentation surgery is expanding the breast skin “envelope” while breast lifting is (by definition) tightening up the breast skin envelope. These 2 forces are counteracting each other. Therefore, it becomes important to remove the appropriate amount of breast skin and to use the appropriate size/profile of breast implants to balance these 2 forces appropriately and to allow for achievement of the patient's goals while minimizing risks of complications. 

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. Sometimes, it is necessary to seek several consultations before you feel comfortable about your choice.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” or "sexy, big, and full" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, best not to discuss your goals and/or judge the outcome of the procedure performed based on achieving a specific cup size. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during the communication process. The use of in bra sizers may also be helpful. In other words, use as many “visual aids” as possible during the communication process. I encourage patients to meet with me as my times as necessary, to feel comfortable that we are both on the “same page”.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. I generally select appropriate breast implant size/profile after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers and viewing the patient's chest in the upright and supine positions. I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation/lifting surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.