Infini RF with CO2 combination?

I had a consult today for Infini RF and was advised that Infini plus CO2 was giving really good results for acne scars since the Infini treats deeper and the CO2 treats the surface. I have mostly rolling scars but also a few ice picks. To top it off I am also considering doing some PRP following the combination treatment. Is combining Infini with CO2 a wise decision? Will the PRP just help to heal the skin or will it have its own set of benefits?

My favourite combination for acne scars.

Good call.... this is my default setting... namely INFINI RF deep, with PRP over ( and under if needed), with PRP mask, and CO2 low to medium density to the upper layers. I think you have the 3 guys who do most of acne scarring questions all agree, so you are on the right path. Ensure that you are being treating by a Board Certified Derm or Plastics, and not a doctor who has watched our YouTube videos. Wishing you well, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Getting the right combination for acne scarring with lasers and microneedling/prp

Yes, for best results with acne scarring I always combine microneedling with prp and lasers. Infini RF is a popular treatment and I also recommend Intensif for results as the needles are non insulated --- little more downtime but more robust results. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Combo therapies - Infini, PRP, CO2 for acne scars

This is a great combination for acne scars. PRP will help heal faster but will also benefit the acne scarring correction. These are all good at treating acne scars and when done together, the results should be amazing. I say go for it.

Steven F. Weiner, MD