Indent on nosetip after vascular lesion was removed. During radiosurgery procedure slight bleeding was noticed. (photos)

How to treat it? I had a vascular lesion on the tip of my nose, roughly about 4mm by 4mm . Circular and brownish black in colour. I went to the dermatologist and they told me it is better to get it removed, so i underwent something known as radiosurgery. The machine they used was knows as ellman something. However its been 2 weeks now, and the scab has fallen off twice and i picked it off by mistake while washing my face . The removal has left some sort of a dent on my nose. will it heal and merge with surrounding skin?

Nasal Tip Depression

This may or may not improve as much as you would like over time. Nonetheless, you should give it the time it needs. I recommend at least six months. If it still concerns you, see a plastic surgeon to discuss your options, of which there are usually more than one.

At this time, WAIT

It is early. Wait. It will get better over next six months. However it will not go away.  At that time you may choose to consult with a plastic surgeon about any options that may or may not be available.

Vasdev Rai, MD