I want smart lipo on the top of my arms, underneath my breasts and my back? (Photo)

Smart Lipo

Based on your photos , smart lipo is a great option for you. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss you goals. Best of luck!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Based on your photos, you should do very well with Smartlipo

you appear to be a good candidate ie within 15% of your ideal body weight with good skin tone. 

see a board certified PS.

good luck

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with or without Tummy Tuck

You
could use SmartLipo but may do better with body contouring with
VASER. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

SmarLipo

Thanks for your question. It may be a good option for you! SmartLipo areas include lower legs and feet, knees and thighs, buttocks, hips and waist, torso and abdomen, lower and upper back, chest (male breast reduction) arms, the neck and face. SmartLipo is a minimally invasive and incredibly effective way to remove stubborn deposits of fat and tighten skin and may also help encourage the production of the proteins responsible for skin elasticity, better enabling them to provide a more contoured appearance to all treated areas. Hope this helps!

Bruce E. Katz, MD