Am I good candidate for Invisalign to correct my overjet? (Photo)

I prefer not to have any extractions and I don't want traditional braces. Would Invisalign correct my overjet and change my profile? Thank you!

Your new smile!

Your teeth can be treated using the invisalign system. It would improve and correct your overjet and crowding.I have treated many patients with similar issues using the invisalign with excellent clinical results. I think you would be very happy with your final results.

Los Angeles Dentist

Good candidate for #Invisalign #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Invisalign. As an experienced Invisalign provider, I have used Invisalign to effectively treat many cases of overjet.  I would recommend a complete evaluation with an orthodontist or experienced Invisalign provider to determine your options.  I always recommend doing some online research and finding a dentist with great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's overjet, that was much more severe than yours, was corrected using Invisalign. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO

You are a good candidate.

Invisalign would definitely work very nicely to treat your overjet. I am certain you will enjoy treatment with Invisalign versus conventional Orthodontics for several reasons. Your profile will improve as you are Desiring. It is important that you select a dentist or orthodontist who is highly experienced in Invisalign so that they can achieve the results that you are hoping for. Did a dentist or orthodontist tell you you weren't a candidate for Invisalign? You definitely are a good candidate.
Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area