How could you give a 90lb female a butt lift?

Im want a bubble butt not to big but noticeable

It is possible if the fatty distribution is appropriate and the surgeon is an expert in thinner patients.

BBL

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for a butt augmentation via fat transfer or implants. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants rather than fat transfer (BBL). For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would probably be the best option for you to achieve the “bubble butt” appearance you desire.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

It's a good question and really depends on your examination. It's unlikely that you would have enough extra fat to make a significant difference, however there is always the option to gain 10-20 pounds. This may give you enough extra fat to transfer to your buttocks. Another option would include using an implant to give you some extra volume. Patient to see a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock enhancement surgery.

Hello dear, thanks for your question an d provided information as well.. I will recommend you to gain weight, besides you haven't provide any pictures, it will be good for you to have more fat amount to have reasonable results!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hello 25Young25 - Thanks for your question. At 90 pounds it might be hard to find enough extra fat to make any significant change with a BBL operation. You might be better off with properly performed buttock implant surgery. Consult with a specialist in buttocks enhancement surgery to discuss your options. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift

You would need to be seen in person to determine whether or  not you are a candidate. Best of luck....

Buttock Enhancement

If after examination, you do not have enough fat to transfer to the buttocks, then your only other option is a buttock implant.

Choose an experienced plastic surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon