How to find affordable breast implants?

I'm looking for A low cost breast implants I know that in some universities hospital the internship ppl do it but I just found 2 hospital in CA and I'm looking in Texas or Oklahoma, someone have some another advice or any information about it?

How to find affordable breast implants

Fees for plastic surgery do vary in different parts of the country, and even within small geographic areas. What a women will pay for a breast augmentation in Boston is quite different than what she would pay in Dallas, or in Miami. In deciding to travel to another state to have a surgery performed, you need to take into account the cost of travel, hotel, meals, etc., which may easily offset what you may save on the surgery itself. Your primary concern should be in finding an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon over cost. Going to someone who is not can often end up costing you more if you need additional revision surgery, etc.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Breast Augmentation

It's important you choose a fully qualified plastic surgeon, rather than someone training. Contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find qualified surgeons in your area and ask them for quotes first.

Costs of a Breast Augmentation

The #costs of #BreastAugmentation is contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

How to find affordable breast implants?

Thank you for your question. Prices for a breast augmentation are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the surgical procedure as well as the cost of the implants used. As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the Oklahoma region. You are right in that many academic centers with a plastic surgery training program will have a "resident clinic" where more affordable rates may exist, but you would have to contact each one directly to know.  Hope this helps.

Affordable breast implant surgeries

Thank you for your question. It's a question several patient have.

The total cost of survey has several variables. These variables include surgeon fee, anesthesia fee, hospital fee, the cost of the implant, etc. It's a good idea to call several plastic surgery practices in the locations you've listed, and ask for a general estimate of total cost. Also, it is important that you select a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon.

Another option is also seeking a plastic surgery residency clinic, staffed by plastic surgeons-in-training. These clinics offer a cheaper option. The surgeons-in-training perform the surgery under the guidance of a more experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon. So, you may want to call universities in cities you are interested or search online. There is a resident cosmetic clinic at the UT Southwestern in Dallas, TX.

Best of luck to you!

How to find affordable breast implants?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.